Tuesday 27th September 2016
C|T Group Global Headquarters, London
Joint Founders will Focus on Overseeing their Growing International Business
London, UK; Sydney, Australia: Mark Fullbrook, Partner of the C|T Group, which incorporates Crosby|Textor Research Strategies Results (Australia); C|T|F Partners (London); C|T Americas (United States); and C|T International and Corporate Advisory (Sydney, London, Milan and Dubai) – one of the world’s premier campaigns and communications consultancies – today announced a major refocusing of the business. The Group will be headquartered in London, whilst overseeing expansion of its Australian and UK based businesses as part of an ambitious growth plan and expanded range of services in all locations where the Group operates. Prominent Australian business figure Robert Champion de Crespigny AC is the C|T Group’s non-executive Chairman.
“The unique opportunities from the rapid expansion of our market research, business intelligence, campaigns and consulting work to all continents mean that the joint founders will now focus on multi-country projects to better meet the needs of our clients and provide increased growth”, said Mark Fullbrook.
“As a result, Mark Textor will take the role of C|T Group Co-Founder and Global Leader, Research, Strategy and Innovation – focusing on the continuing development of the C|T Group’s best practice research and campaign methodologies. Sir Lynton Crosby will assume the role of C|T Group Co-Founder and Global Leader, Business Development – focusing on expanding the global scope of the firm’s existing work and businesses, and strengthening the C|T Group’s relationships with corporate and political leaders across the globe.”
C|T Group business leadership:
• Sir Lynton Crosby, AO (London), C|T Group, Co-Founder and Global Leader, Business Development
• Mark Textor (Sydney), C|T Group, Co-Founder and Global Leader, Research, Strategy and Innovation
• Mark Fullbrook (London), Partner, C|T Group and Managing Director, C|T|F Partners UK, USA, Europe and MENA
• Remo Nogarotto (Milan/Dubai/Sydney), Managing Director, C|T International and Corporate Advisory
• Yaron Finkelstein (Sydney), Chief Executive Officer, C|T Australasia
• Eugene Curley CMG OBE (London), Managing Director, C|T|F Solutions
• Jon de Jager (London), Managing Director, C|T|F Private
• Chris Blackhurst (London), Managing Director, C|T|F Corporate and Financial Communications
• Andrew Hirst (Canberra), Director and Head, Canberra Liaison.
• Samuel Paske (Tasmania), Chief Operations Director, EMRS
For Media Enquiries Contact:
Sam Lyon, London: +44 (0) 207 3185 770
Leo Shanahan, Sydney: +61 (0) 422 029 730
BACKGROUND: Founded in 2002, the C|T Group delivers powerful, targeted business and political solutions built on the foundation of research, intelligence and insights into the highest levels of business, capital markets, government, bureaucracy and the media.
The Group currently operates from long established offices in London, Sydney, Canberra, Milan and Dubai. This network has been strengthened with the opening this month of the Group’s US office in Washington DC.
The C|T Group will be making further announcements on its expanding US business in the near future.